In the Pablo Escobar tour we will make 5 different stops, in the metropolitan area of Medellin, all which make references to not only Pablo but also “the Medellin Cartel”, blind and violent beginning of the Colombian drug war.
In each stop we will get out, share that point of history in medellin, take pics, also be able to walk around that area and get to know it. As we go along, you will be able to get a panoramic view of the city, get some of its biographical historic info, specially the architectural land escapes and its development.
We’ll be making the following stops:
- ONE: We’ll visit one of Pablo’s many investments and developments in El Poblado. You can take in a panoramic view of the city around his famous and notorious night club social stratus 5 and 6.
- TWO: Medellin sin tugurios, best known as ¨Pablo’s Escobar’s Neighborhood¨ This is a neighborhood considered to be under social stratus 1 and 2. It’s where he built homes, a catholic
church, and some small parks for about 5,000 families and 16,000 people.
- THREE: Barrio Los Olivos, which is located in social stratus 4. You will be able to visit the place where Pablo was shot and killed. Here we can talk about the many theories and versions that there is out there.
- FOUR: The Monaco Building , located in social stratus 5 and 6. It’s an 8 story office building that he built to keep his great art pieces and other precious belongings. In many occasions he also used it as his home.
- FIVE: Cementerio Montesacro, Medellin’s wealthiest cemetery. Here is where Pablo’s body lays rest. Some say that it’s the most visited tomb in South America.
- $35 USD per person minimum of 2 people.
- $65 USD if only one person.
Extra: To meet Pablo’s brother Roberto Escobar aka “El Osito” Price is $50 USD per person. This is separate from the Pablo Escobar Tour fees.
Unless noted otherwise, all of our tours include transportation and an English speaking guide and driver.
Ready to go on the Pablo Escobar Tour.